Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Most Beautiful Thing....

......in my life is;

I have beautiful people who love me the way I am.

I'm not perfect. I love to talk rubbish. I am talkative. I am annoying. And above all, I'm equipped with a damn-to-hell attitude - emotional. But that doesn't change anything. That doesn't change the way they feel about me.

Most of the time, I feel like I didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve to be love as much as I received right now.

But the again, Allah Lebih Tahu.

Allah gives me those people who fill each and every empty part of my heart. Allah gives me people who said they love me, who tolerate each and all my childish acts and who stay while others back off. :)

Allah gives me the strength, the courage to proceed on with life.

And I must say, I'm so grateful for everything. I'm so grateful with everything that I had received so far.

So here. I must say, Thank you Allah. You're indeed The Most Generous and Merciful. I'm grateful for this life and for all the people who You lend to me.

For they are very special in my heart. They love me although I'm emo. They love me although I'm talkative. They love me beyond my imperfection.

To avoid taking things for granted. I want to be better. I want to be less emotional. Less talking nonsense. Less talkative? Err err mampukah? HAHA



You know who,
I love you guys loads!



Thank you for loving me. :)

No comments: